Friday, October 9, 2009

I love Fall

Well, I've finally made it back to the blog. Tomorrow is our scheduled annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We always go to Walden Farm in Smyrna. I hope the rain does not mess up our plans. It may end up being a mud fest. Regan tells me she loves the mud, so I have a feeling I'm going to have to watch her like a hawk.
I took the girls to the library last Saturday after they got their flu shots. As we walked by the children's movie section, I spotted the movie "A Wrinkle in Time". That was one of my favorite books as a child - the first science fiction book I ever read. I still remember checking it out of the library of my junior high school. I don't know how many times I have read it. Of course I checked out the movie and watched it. I think they did a pretty good job of casting the main characters. It has been years since I read the book, but it makes me want to go back and read it again. I hope when the girls get older they will enjoy reading it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment