Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back again

The last couple of weeks have been busy ones. Our hayride and bonfire mentioned in my last post was postponed until November 7th due to all the mud. I think that was probably good for us because we had already been outside that day for the football game. It was unseasonably cold (it felt more like December than October), and we were all trying to get over cold-type symptoms. It was nice to be able to spend almost all of yesterday at home, even if it was spent cleaning house and doing other chores.
Riley is going to be a skeleton and Regan is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year. I think they are both going to be as cute as can be. They were both talking about what their costumes would be for the next two years. I think that is so funny. I should write it down so I can remind them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment