Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today my mom drove up for a visit. It was nice to see her - it had been April since I last saw her. She was only here for the day, so we mostly just hung out around the house. Riley and Regan did their best to show off for their Nana. She is on her way back home now, so I pray that she has a safe trip.
I have been trying to personalize my blog a little more. Riley picked out the background, and I think she did a good job. Then she heard Nemo on TV so she abandoned me. I added a playlist - even though there presently is only one song. Believe me, it is not an autobiographical song. I just think the tune is catchy. I tried looking for a couple of other songs I like, but I must not have the titles right.
We have had brief moments of sunshine over the last few days. I asked one of my friends who likes the Twilight series of books if she felt like she were in Forks, WA. I think tomorrow is the beginning of a 4-5 day stretch of projected sunshine. I am looking forward to it. Along with the cooler weather for the week, it should begin to feel like Fall. I love Fall weather. I love the trees changing colors, and the cool mornings with warmer afternoons.

1 comment:

  1. That is so ironic that you said that about Forks Washington. I was thinking that same thing the other day when I remembered looking at the web cam of Forks and also of First Beach. Very seldom is there a sunny backdrop... I guess if I was young and had a cute Edward, I could deal with it, though!

    ReplyDelete